Applying for Controlled Substance license and DEA license in Illinois

0 So I am applying instead of the Controlled Substance license and the DEA. On the exercise, it states:

“If applying for document II prescriptive authority, submit an official transcript with school seal affixed to document and completion of 45 graduate hours in pharmacology”

Does this instrument that I have to take ~ordinary pharmacology Continuing Education credit hours? Because at Chamberlain College of Nursing we single had one pharmacology course, which was 3 credit hours. I’m confused for the re~on that to what this means. My employer does order me to prescribe Schedule 2 medications.

If you’re timorous about talking to your parents, constrain a list of topics that you indigence to discuss.

Recent Comments